Thursday, June 21, 2012

Studio J Layout #5

Last, but not least, is the 5th  Studio J layout homework assignment.  I actually got to do one that wasn't girlie.  I am not used to doing non-girl themed layouts, so when I saw their guy themed layout I decided to go with what they had.  Well, of course I changed some things, because I can't help myself, but for the most part I followed instructions. 

My guy is very supportive of my scrap habit, so it's only fair that he have at least one layout out of the five.   Now, whether he likes the idea of being the star of this post or not, I haven't a clue.  As long as we don't tell him he will never know ;) That's what he gets for not reading my blog :P lol. 

This assignment was;

Kit:  Victory 
Pattern:  Harmony
Technique:
  • Making pleated ribbon out of ribbon tabs
  • Rotating a page
  • Cropping My Stickease Images
  • Camouflaging with a text box
  • Changing the color intensity of a B&T design
This paper pack is out of our current idea book.  It's great for guys, military themed pages, and dads.  The pleated ribbon on the page was made out of individual ribbons from the embellishment tab.  It was super simple once you got the hang of lining it up.  There is a trick to it.  Once you get it you're good to go.  The title was made by  layering  My Stickease and journaling boxes with a few brads thrown in there.  Not a very difficult page and I liked the outcome. 

That is the conclusion of my homework and with only a few weeks to go until convention.  I can't wait to get back and show off all the new goodies that will be coming with the fall idea book. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment