Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some More Black and White


I'm finally getting around to getting my photos downloaded to the computer and edited some.  I still find the two-page layouts challenging to photograph.  I have horrible lighting.  But here is another layout made with the funky black, blue, yellow and white papers.  I had four sheets of different, papers and my plan was to use it until it was gone.  This is another layout from Magic.  The letters were cut with the Art Philosopy Cricut cartridge, as well as the little flourish.  The flowers were punched with a Marvy punch I had and layered on there.  I did use our new markers to doodle on the white petals of the flowers in Sky blue.  It matched really well, I thought.



That was my last layout in this paper.  I did three two-page layouts.  Now I'm down to scraps.  And what do we do with scraps? Make cards, of course!


I used Card Chatter Birthday and Just a Number stamp sets for this card. Again I used the Sky marker to doodle on the big flower.  


I threw in a few bitty sparkles for good measure on the inside.

Here's my belated birthday card.  The frame for the sentiment was also cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  


  
I also did a generic "thinking of you" card.   That sentiment is from the Casual Expressions stamp set.  That is one of those sets that I find myself continuously going back to.  


I have some more cards done and a few in the makes.  My scrap pile is getting smaller and smaller.  This paper just makes me smile.  I want to make it last as long as possible.  The first two cards were 5x7, then a 6x6.  It's winding down..lol.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be posting more soon so check back.  

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment