Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Sunflower Cards


Here are a few more of the sunflower cards I was working on this past Saturday.  I took pictures of the three just before my batteries quit.  I had stamped several sunflowers, so now I'm just trying to use them up.  I drug out my Pemberley paper pack and created a few cards.   



The cardstock is Outdoor Denim and Bamboo.  I used Colonial White on the card above and White Daisy on the one below.   The patterned is the B&T paper from the Pemberly pack.  I used Outdoor Denim ink for the sentiment, which came from the Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set.   The sentiment below is from the Friendship Bouquet set. 


The card below is straight off the flyer for the stamp of the month where Friendship Bouquet was featured.  I really liked it from the moment I saw it.  Mine is not exactly like theirs, but it was as close as I could get it. The letters are cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to be done with my Christmas cards very soon, so stop back by and see what's new.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment