Friday, January 4, 2013

Pastel Krafty Valentine

I'm still not through with Valentine's.  I guess that's a good thing since it isn't until next month.  For once I'm ahead of the game..lol.  Doesn't happen often.  Here's another simple Valentine done in pastel colored cardstock on Kraft.


This is a standard sized Kraft card.  I embossed the front with swiss dots.  I cut the hearts from the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I stamped the little one and the sentiment with the Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set.  The cardstocks are Cotton Candy, Sky, and the yellow Dotty for You.  I free-handed the faux stitching with a white gel pen.   It's hard to tell from the picture but the pink and yellow piece are adhered with 3d foam, as is the striped heart, to give a little dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by.   Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment