Thursday, February 7, 2013

CAS Day 2

Somehow I missed this one.  I had tried a few others from the Day 2 lessons, but I wasn't happy with any of them.  This one wasn't as bad.


It was a neat idea for a single layer Valentine's card.   You may recognize the bottom pattern, the stamp, and the sentiment from Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set.  The post mark lines are from a stamp in the Jardin stamp set.  The loopy line is from an American Crafts stamp set.  It was a very simple card and by far the quickest of any I tried from those lessons..lol.  Although not the greatest, it was my best attempt.  

Cardstock:  CTMH White Daisy
Stamps:  CTMH Whooo's Your Valentine, Jardin; Dear Lizzy & American Crafts
Inks:  CTMH Black, Whisper, and Tulip 


Thanks for stopping by.  Back to the drawing board for me!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment