Saturday, April 6, 2013

Amazing Birthday Card

Perhaps the title is a little misleading, but it does say "Hoping you have an AMAZING Birthday :) The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge is Birthday/Celebrations and it's their fourth birthday.  I thought it only fitting to make them a birthday card out of the Simon Says Stamp April card kit.


The paper is from Fancy Pants 6x6 Park Bench collection.  I love the colors. The sentiment is from the Happy Every Day Stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped it in Whisper Ink from Close to My Heart.   I used my new found love, the glitter pen, to  trace over the Amazing and the stars to give a little sparkle.  

Just a quick post tonight.  I will be playing more with this kit to see what else I can come up with.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Happy Scrapping! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Stacy :-) I love how you used the kit to join in :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So sorry, I didn't realize word verification was on. Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete