Saturday, May 4, 2013

Birthday Greetings for Him

I'm skipping around a bit, but on Day 2 of the His & Hers class from Online Card Classes, they featured birthday cards.  Jennifer McGuire had a real neat stamping technique that I had try.  I stamped several cards, well, the beginnings of cards..lol.   This has been a very hectic week so I didn't get but a few cards finished.  Here is my, probably more gender neutral than masculine, birthday card.


I used a leaf stamp from Harvest Happiness stamp.  I stamped the image in Whisper, Sweetleaf, Juniper, Indian Corn Blue, and Outdoor Denim.   I mounted my card face on an Outdoor Denim card base I cut to be a top-fold standard card.  The sentiment is from the Just a Number stamp set, stamped in Outdoor Denim ink.  The button was from the Outdoor Denim Mini Medley. 

I really liked the idea.  I started several more cards like this, hopefully I will get them finished and be able to share them, too.  We are going on vacation, so it may be a little while before posting.  

Thanks for stopping by!     

No comments:

Post a Comment