Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 3 Day 1

As usual, a day late and always a dollar short..lol.  Week 3 at Summer Card Camp 2 has three new sketches and a new color palette.  The colors this week are two shades of brown, blue, and two shades of purple.   When I saw the star card that Kristina made, I knew I had to make one.


This is a standard-sized top fold card cut from Neenah Desert Storm paper.  For my purple colors I used CTMH Gypsy and the blue is Sky.  The background stamp is from Stampabilities and stamped on CTMH White Daisy cardstock.  I cut the stars and the frame from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and used my trusty daubers and inked on some color.   The sentiment is from the Just a Number stamp set. I added some CTMH natural hemp cord and that was it.  

I think I really like the soft colors and simple design of this card. Quick and cute, just the way I like them!

That's all for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment