Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dream Pop Flashback

As I was perusing my photos, I found a couple of cards that I don't think I ever posted.  Some of you might remember the National Scrapbooking Month promotion from Close to My Heart, Dream Pop.   It was a limited time paper pack.  I had made a couple of  teenage birthday cards.  I thought the bright colors in the pack were perfect for these cards.


  

These are standard sized top fold cards cut from White Daisy cardstock.  All the other paper is from the Dream Pop pack.  I cut the numbers from the Artiste Cricut cartridge.    I used Whisper ink to stamp the sentiment, which is from SSS.   I used my glitter gel pen and outlined the "amazing" to add some bling along with some sparkles in the flowers. 


For the inside, I used the same papers and the same ink.  The sentiment is from Card Chatter- Birthday.   The card chatter sets are some of my favorite "go-to" stamp sets for cards. 

That's it for now.  I'll be posting a new mini album we put together at convention, so check back soon. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment