Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

A quick post tonight.  I hope everyone has had a safe and enjoyable Christmas.  I thought I would share my last Christmas card of the season.  I'm kind of sad to see the last of my wintry friends.  I had to get one more penguin card in this season.


The stamp is Penguin Pair from Stampendous.  I just think these guys are adorable.  I colored them with Copics.  The snowflake border on the White Daisy strip was made with a Martha Stewart border punch.  My new found love are these little poinsettias.  This is a die from Poppystamps.com.  These flowers are just the right size for cards.  My only complaint, and it is a very small one, is that all the pieces are connected.  But they are tiny, and if they weren't connected  I would never find them all. 
I used prisma glitter on the big snowflake, Eliza, and I used it on the fallout from the boarder punch.  I took the tiny snowflakes from there and coated them with glue and then prisma glitter.  The red cardstock is our retired Tulip.  The blue snowflakes paper was from my stash and I have no idea where it came from. 

Because this card also has sparkly, glittery things on it I'll be posting it on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. 

Once again, Merry Christmas everyone!  Thanks for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment