Monday, January 27, 2014

Online Card Classes - Stenciled - Day 1

Just a quick post tonight.  Per usual, I'm behind.  Online Card Classes had another class, Stenciled, which started Friday.  The class actually ended today.  It was yet another great class filled with gorgeous cards from talented instructors.  I am just now getting around to creating my first card from class.

The first day used stencils with inks.  I loved the card that Debby Hughes created and I used that for my inspiration.


The card base and front panel were cut from White Daisy cardstock.  I used the Diagonal Stripe stencil from SSS along with Cotton Candy, Honey, and Sunset inks to create the background.  I die cut some hearts using heart dies from Lawn Fawn from the white cardstock and used daubers with the same inks to color my hearts.  The sentiment is cut from a SSS die.  

It was a very quick, easy, and fun card.  I liked the end result with the partial background using the stencil.  The class has been very informative as well as inspirational.  I foresee more stencils in my future. 

That's it for me tonight.  Hopefully, I can get a few more class cards done.  Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - love the colors and the gorgeous inking !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love the color combo you used and Debby's inspiration.

    ReplyDelete