Monday, January 13, 2014

SSS January Card Kit

Finally, I get to play in my card kit before the last week of the month!  I stole a few minutes yesterday to create a card from the new card kit.  The stamp set in the kit is called Only Have Eyes for You and has this cute little three-eyed alien.  It is a fun little Valentine's stamp set.


That patterned heart paper is from the kit.  I used Cotton Candy and Whisper cardstock from CTMH.  My card base is Bazzill Marshmallow.  It, too, comes with the kit.   The sentiment, alien, heart balloons and string are all a part of the stamp set.  How cute is that?  I stamped my hearts in Cotton Candy and Blush ink from CTMH.  I used my CTMH watercolor pencil in Grey Wool to color in my little alien.   I also used my Wink of Stella clear glitter brush and went over my alien when I was done.  Of course, you can't see in this picture.  I'll try to get one up close.  The glitter brush is just enough to give a glimmer.  I love the subtle sparkle you get. 


I decorated the inside of the card with the same colors and the Valentine sentiment from the stamp set. 


I may have gone a little overboard on the hearts, but they were cute and fun.  Who can resist cute and fun? Lol. 

That's it for me today.  Hopefully, I can get back to my craft table at some point.  I'll be sure to share when I do.  Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment