Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Friends Forever

Happy hump day my blog friends!  Just a quick post tonight.  I wanted to share a card with you I had made for a friend of mine for her birthday.  I love the colors on this one.  And I thought the stamp suited us.


The stamp is from Penny Black, Mimi's Many Loves.  I colored it with Copic markers to match the paper.  This paper is from a stack called Uptown Flair from the Paper Studio.  This whole stack is made up of these bright colors.  I absolutely love it. The sentiment is from that stamp set as well.  The banner was cut from the tilted banner die from SSS.  These little banners are great.  I thought it added to the whimsy.   And of course, no card is complete lately until I hit with my Wink of Stella glitter brush.   I added some liquid glass for a few glossy effects, too. 

That's it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment