Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Couple More Layouts

I'll go ahead and apologize up front for the terrible lighting in the photos.  I really must devise a better system for photographing my layouts.  This past weekend I got a couple more layouts done in the pageant book.    I have also been trying to use up my stockpile of papers and goodies so these papers and embellishments are from long ago.



The papers in this layout came from an old Colorbok stack.   I only had scraps left, so I made good use of them.  I thought the colors went perfectly with her little outfit.  The title was made with the stickers from the stack as well.   This layout turned out to be my favorite of the two. 

This layout has papers from an old Doodlebug page kit that was all black and white.  I added some blue accents that I punched from scraps and some strips.  This layout is much prettier in person.  I think the floor is rather distracting in this photo.  But you can get the idea. 

I only have one more year to get caught up in this book.  I'll be sure to share when I get it done. 

Remember the new idea book goes live on August 1, 2014.  The idea book coming up will be active for a whole year!  That means that all the paper packs we have in our current book are going away.  Nothing will be carrying forward.  If you liked any of the paper packs in this idea book, you will have only month left to order.  If you have any questions about any of our products, please feel free to contact me. 

That's it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment