Sunday, June 29, 2014

Love is Everything

I thought I would share a card with you that I made from the Simon Says Stamp June card kit.  I already have my July kit and this is the first chance I have had to play in my June kit.   It's been so long since I have made a card. I think I was going through withdrawals :)


The stamp set in the kit is called Favorite Flowers.  It's a build a flower kind of stamp set, but it also has some nice sentiments.   The card base is Neenah Desert Storm and it's a standard sized top fold card.  I heat embossed the sentiment with Hero Arts white embossing powder. The baker's twine is from Lawn Fawn.   I loved all the soft muted colors in the papers that came with the kit.  

Over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog it's "Anything Goes" this week.  I'll be posting my card there. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful, Stacy! I love how you used the patterned papers and wrapped the sentiment around them. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete