Wednesday, September 10, 2014

All Smiles

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post from me tonight.  I thought I would share another layout I did for my daughter's pageant book.  I'm not quite through with this event yet.  I keep getting distracted by shiny things!


This is another one of those pages that started out to be something totally different than it ended up.  The patterned paper is a piece I had in my stash that just happened to have the right turquoisey (I'm sure it's a word :)) color in it.  I matched that up with some Cotton Candy, Ruby, Crystal Blue, and Desert Sand cardstocks.  I cut a bunch of flowers of varying size from the cardstock using the Artiste cartridge (page 32).  The title was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I must say that's probably my favorite all-around font for general use.  The flourishes are from a Hero Arts die and the frame from Spellbinders. I added some sparkles to the flowers and that was it.

I went back and forth about the colors.  I think it was the Desert Sand that was throwing me, but it was about an exact match in the other paper.  All in all I think it worked.  I have at least one more layout to do from this event and then that book will be caught up.  It will the second album (out of probably 10..lol)  I have caught up..yay!

That's it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment