Sunday, October 12, 2014

Coloring Die Cuts

Happy Sunday everyone!  In the midst of my domestic duties, I managed to make a card.  In the OCC Copic Class, Jennifer McGuire made a card using copic colored die cuts.  I didn't have any dies quite as intricate as the one she colored, but I did have Fresh Daisies from SSS.  I thought I would give it a whirl.


Although I don't know of any red daisies, these were the colors that I had out.  I love this little die.  I ran it through my die cut machine and then kept it in tact when I got it out.  That way I didn't have to be real particular in my coloring.  I used SSS Khaki cardstock for my card face.  I used my Versamark ink to stamp my wood grain background stamp from Hero Arts. After cutting my circle out of my card front, I attached my die cut flowers.  I stamped my sentiment in SSS Khaki ink.  The card front is attached using 3d foam tape to give it a little dimension.  I didn't want too much going on with this card, but I felt it needed a little something, so it got a ribbon bow.   

That's it for me today.   The OCC class is wrapping up, but I still have lots of ideas for cards and images to use.  I'm going to try to stay on the productive path.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment