Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope everyone has had a lovely and safe holiday.  I decided to take a break from grazing on the goodies to share with you all another Studio J layout. 


These were some pictures of my daughter we took last weekend while taking pictures for some friends.  Not only did I take the pictures, but had them in a layout all in the same day.  How awesome is that? I just got my second batch of layouts ordered for a total of 37 layouts this month.  I have almost all my books caught up.  I would never have been able to get 37 layouts done in a month's time.   Thank you Studio J!  There is only a few days left to catch this great deal, but there is still time. 

I have one more James and Snowman card to post.  So be sure to check back.  Have a great rest of the holiday!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment