Saturday, November 15, 2014

James and Snowman Watercolor

Happy Saturday my blog friends!  I had mentioned that I had stamped the image from the previous card post on three different papers to color with three different mediums.  I finished my watercolor James and Snowman today and thought I would share. 



I colored this one with my distress markers, using them as watercolors.  I totally cased this card design from a Kristina Werner card she did for her Holiday card series this year.  I tried to stick with the same colors I used in my pencil-colored card, just for the sake of comparison.  The image looks bigger on this card, but it's the same stamp.  

I'm going to post this one on the LOTV Ideas to Inspire monthly challenge site, too.  They are going to get tired of me because I have one more to do.  I'll be working on my Copics colored image next.   When I get it finished, I'll be sure to post.

That's it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering our challenge with your lovely card Stacey. Good Luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete