Monday, April 20, 2015

Make a Wish

Hello everyone! Just a quick post tonight.  I had a friend that had a birthday this past weekend, so I made her a little card.  I was playing in the SSS card kit for this month.  The included stamp set is called Big Birthday Wishes.  Perfect!


Super simple card using the Confetti paper pack from CTMH.  The candles and the sentiment are from the SSS card kit stamp set.  I stamped the candles in Pacifica, Thistle, Crystal Blue and Canary. I used our new extra thick twine from CTMH in Thistle as well.  I like the look of the twine and the feel, but it's a little cumbersome to with work with for cards, to me.  I'm thinking it would be better on something larger, or a craft project, because it is so chunky.  But I absolutely love the color.

I decorated the inside of the card with the balloons by using the stamp from the set.  I stamped several balloons in all the ink colors I used on the front.  I would love to show you a picture, but I forgot to take one before I wrote all over the inside of the card..lol.  So you will just have to use your imagination :)

That's it for me tonight.  I also made my first attempt at an exploding box album.  I'm going to try to have that posted soon.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment