Sunday, June 28, 2015

Whatever Floats By

Hello everyone!  This weekend I have been a busy bee in the craft room.  Finally, I got some time and got my mojo back on track.  We'll see how long it lasts.  I wanted to share with you a card I made with a TiddlyInks digital image, Whatever Floats By.  I really love the Tiddly Inks images.  They are so cute.  This one is from the gothic category, although it's not a very gothic scene.


I colored her up with my Copics  and then cut her out.  The patterned papers are from my 6x6 stash and probably from a previous SSS card kit.  I just thought the cloud paper was perfect. The sentiment is from CTMH called Heartfelt Birthday Wish.  This is one of those great little $2.95 stamps.  I have really gotten some mileage out of this one.  I used my Copics and gave it just a hint of color. 

Here's a few challenges where I'll be posting this card:

Tiddly Inks -  Let's Go Gothic
Crafty Time Challenges - Girls Girls Girls

I'll be back soon to share the rest of my creations. Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This is absolutely adorable! Such gorgeous coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Stacy! I agree that the cloud paper is perfect with the image! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, I do hope you can join us again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card! Pretty cloud paper :) Thanks for joining us over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous fun card!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Love the image and your card is fab!
    Thanks for playing with us on Tiddly Inks Challenges!

    ReplyDelete