Sunday, August 2, 2015

Bella's Heart

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I have a couple of  cute little cards to share with you this evening.   I had colored an image from Conie Fong called Bella.  It has become a goal of mine to make cards with the images I have already colored.  This one is a little out of season, but I had to share.



Isn't she adorable?   I have this in a red rubber stamp, but she is available also in digital format from www.sweetpeastamps.com .   I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic markers.  The patterned paper is from the Heartstrings paper pack (retired) from CTMH and the solid cardstock is Cranberry and Lagoon.   The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Milo's ABC's.  Probably the best alpha set I have purchased.  I love it. 

In the card below I used Cotton Candy cardstock from CTMH.  I couldn't resist coating her heart with some Wink of Stella.  I used my SSS Postage Stamp Edge Frame die set on this one. I left off the sentiment on this one so she could be used for any occasion.


Both were very simple cards.  I just love this little bear,  she warms my heart.  

There are a few challenges I'll be posting one or the other of these two cards to, which I will list below.  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Sweet Pea Stamps: Friends and Fans Progressive Challenge
ArtbyMiRan Challenge - #37 Anything goes
Time Out Challenges - #36 CASE Alice
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Use patterned paper

6 comments:

  1. She is totally adorable and beautifully coloured. I love her with the blue dress and your design is wonderfully inspired by Alice's card. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is stunning and a joy to look at
    ... Good luck hugs Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what adorable, beautiful cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stirling CAS card. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #37.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I love your image. Thanks for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete