Sunday, August 23, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #200

Hello everyone!  Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating their 200th sketch this week.  I didn't want to miss out on the fun!  I made a couple of birthday cards and thought I would share.  These were inspired by Vicki Wizniuk at the Wizard's Hangout.  She's a fellow CTMH consultant who creates some really gorgeous things.  I thought it went along perfectly with the sketch this week.

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/08/freshly-made-sketches-200-celebration.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FreshlyMadeSketches+%28Freshly+Made+Sketches%29
I made two cards using the same layout and stamp sets, just in different color schemes. Both are standard A2 cards.  The first has Glacier, Flaxen, and Sorbet with kraft. 


This second card uses Lagoon, Whisper, Cranberry, and Black.  The one above has Bitty Opaques for the flower centers.  The one below I used Bitty Sparkles. 


Here's the inside. 



That's it for me this morning.  I'll list the supplies for you below.   Be sure to stop in at Freshly Made Sketches and join in on their celebration.   Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies all from Close to My Heart: 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! I love both color combos! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

  2. Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! So lovely and soft and beautiful!! These cards are amazing!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very beautiful cards! Your ability to create color schemes is wonderful and the details are perfect. Thank you for being a part of our "200 Celebration" at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so beautiful!! Great colors and i love the design!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete