Sunday, October 25, 2015

Spring Chicken

Hello everyone!  Short post from me today.  I just wanted to share a card I had made for a friend of mine for her birthday using the SSS Birthday Farm Animals stamp set.


I just think these little farm animals are so cute. This is a top fold standard A2 card.  I used the cardstock from the September monthly card kit along with the stamp set from that kit called Birthday Bits. I stamped my balloons from the set and then masked some of them off as well as the circle I wanted to use as the scene to highlight my little chicken.  Using my daubers,  I lightly inked the circle with Buttercup and Lagoon inks from CTMH. I then colored in my balloons and my chicken with my copics.  After fussing cutting my chick out, I popped it up on some 3d tape.  The little border at the bottom is also from the SSS card kit stamp set and I colored it with the same colors from my balloons.

I loved all the bright colors in this card, and of course, the little Spring chicken.  I'll list all the colors I used below, along with some challenges I'll be entering this card into.

That's it for me today.  Thank you for stopping by!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Wrap it Up - wrapped gift
ArtbyMiRan Challenge - Anything goes #43
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes #284
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes #56
Not Just Cards - Anything goes #25
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything goes #250
Addicted to Stamps -Make Your Mark #167
Create and Inspire - Anything goes #32


Supplies:
Stamps - SSS Birthday Farm Animals, Birthday Bits
Cardstock - CTMH- White Daisy; SSS- Doll Pink?
Inks - CTMH - Lagoon, Buttercup; Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics - RV02, 63, 66, Y13, 15, 18, Bg11, 13, 15, YR16, 18
Other -Eclipse Masking Paper; WeR Memory Keepers - Nesting Circle Die Set; 3d foam tape

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors you put together for this darling card, Stacy, I know your friend will adore this! We thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....what a cute card! It made me chuckle a little. Love the color choices as well. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow the balloon is so adorable dear Stacy
    and the background behind the image is awesome
    great make your mark card
    thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week
    hugs, ATSM DT
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as fun and cute as can be!! :) I adore the bright colors of your balloons! Your coloring is fabulous!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple layout, bright colours and fun image. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #43.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete