Friday, November 6, 2015

Merry Little Eirwen

Hello everyone!  A quick post today to share a Christmas card I made with the image from ArtbyMiRan's Progressive Facebook Challenge.  Her name is Eirwen.  Isn't she adorable?


This is a 6x6 top fold card.  I inked up some cardstock with Sky ink from CTMH and then using the SSS stencil Falling Snow, created some falling snow in the background with embossing paste.  After that, I started layering in the die cuts.  The sentiment is from a CTMH set called Be Jolly.  I used the same Copics I colored Eirwen with to color in parts of the sentiment.  I used a couple of strips of  retired CTMH paper called Believe to pull in my colors.  I think I have used this Christmas paper more than any other.  I just love the cheerful colors.   

I'll be entering this one into a couple of challenges, which I will list below along with the supplies I used.  I'm not quite sure I'm done with this card..  The more I look the more I think it's missing something.  I may revisit it again.  I'll be sure to share if I do.  

That's it for me for today.  Thanks for stopping by!   

Challenges: 
Outlawz - Saturday Paper a la Mode - Anything goes
Crafty Time - Embellish it
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes #286
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes #58
Not Just Cards - Anything goes #26
Little Miss Muffet Challenges- Anything goes #124
Create and Inspire Challenge - Anything goes #33
Sisters of Craft - Anything goes

Supplies: 
Digital Image - ArtbyMiRan
Stamps - CTMH -Be Jolly
Inks - CTMH -Sky, Black
Cardstock - CTMH - White Daisy, Believe (retired); Copic Xpress It
Dies - SSS- Bundle of Stitched Shapes; Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders; Darice - Everygreen Border; CTMH - scalloped border punch
Copics -  E000, 00, 11; R20; C0, 1, 3; R12, 14, 17, 24, 29; Yg13, 11, 17; B12, 14, 16
Other - SSS - Falling Snow Stencil; Studio 490 - embossing paste;  CTMH- red sparkles, Glitz Stardust (retired); 3d foam tape; various adhesives


6 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us this month at Not Just Cards for challenge 26. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and great coloring. I like the little scene you created. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love this image and the scene you created is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Stacy! Love the layout, the papers and the colours you used! The image is just adorable!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Create and Inspire.
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. what adorable Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Create and Inspire Challenge

    ReplyDelete