Sunday, May 29, 2016

Scaredy Cat Layout

Hello everyone!  It's been quite some time since I have posted.  That real life thing has been quite busy.  We finally got through with all the end of the school year stuff and hopefully I can breathe a while.   The only thing is with all those special end of the year things comes a lot of picture taking.  I have put my card making on hold for just a bit and going to try to catch up with my scrapbooking.  Scrapbook Generation had an Aloha Scrap event earlier this month and I did manage to make some layouts for a couple of their challenges.  I thought I would share with you the one I just finished. 

I used the CTMH Scaredy Cat paper pack and complements for this one.  I used my Silhouette and cut out the title using the Haunting Attraction font.  With exception of the lettering,  it's all CTMH.    Even though I'm no longer a consultant, I have tons of product.  I loved this paper pack.  The sketch was a free sketch from Scrapbook Generation for National Scrap Day. 


I had an extra picture so I used a flip flap to include it and hide my journaling.  It's  one of my favorite ways to include photographs you hate to leave out, but might not quite by layout worthy. 



This one was a little bit busier than I usually do, but I think it turned out cute.   

I hope to be back posting with more regularity now that school is out.   I'm also hoping I can get all my books caught up. Here's to hoping! Lol. 

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment