Sunday, January 28, 2018

Petunia and Penny

Hello everyone! Back again to share another card with you all.  This is another Stampingbella image called Petunia and Penny Take a Break.  I just think this image is adorable, too.  The sentiment, that comes with this image says, "I like you a LOTTLE, it's like a little, but A LOT."  How sweet is that? However, I used the sentiment that came with the other Petunia card from last week and I put it on the inside.   I feel like the sentiments on both sets are completely interchangeable. 


This is a standard A2 top fold card.  I used the other half of the SSS cardstock I used for the other Petunia card.  I'm still using the Simple Stories paper pack, Vintage Bliss.  I just love this paper pack.  I colored this image with all the same colors as the last one, so it would be sure to match, too.  I colored up more of these images, so you will probably see more of this paper pack.  I'll be sure to share when I get them all together. 

I'll try to list as many of the supplies as I can, along with any challenges I may enter, below.  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Layer it Up

Supplies:
Stamps - Stampingbella (Petunia and Penny Take a Break)(Especially for you Petunia)
Papers - Simon Says Stamp (cardstock); Xpress-it; Simple Stories (Vintage Bliss)
Dies - CTMH (Thin Cuts Ribbon Border); Pretty Pink Posh(Stitched Borders 1) Spellbinders (A2 Bracket Borders One)
Inks - Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Copics - E02, 11, 12, R11, 20, 22, G43, 46, YG61, Y13, 15, B0000 


No comments:

Post a Comment